2012-06-18
    게시글
    블로그 글
    Downloads
    Uploads

QEG 구매 / 주문

주문에 관하여...

QEG Post Open Source Important Update

On March 25 2014 the QEG exploded overnight. Currently our family is traveling with an intense schedule of QEG training so we will be doing our best to keep up with the overflow of inquiries while on the road.

In the first 24 hours of open sourcing, over 20,000 people downloaded the QEG manual. We just received word from one of the core suppliers that they are getting so many orders for QEG cores that they need help handling it. We would ask that if you are interested in ordering a QEG core from Polaris and Torelco that you please email FTW here: QEGcoreorders@hotmail.com. We will process your orders for you and send them in batches to Polaris and Torelco to streamline the process and help get the best price.

In your email for core orders please include:

How many cores you need
    If you want a bare or processed core
    Where they need to be shipped to

Also if you are interested in setting up an appointment for consulting with FTW in May please email us here: QEGconsultation@hotmail.com
    We are assembling the admin team needed to help with this process now.

More information will come as soon as we are able to get to it. Have fun building QEG’s and liberating the planet!!!

Much Love,

Hope

가입일
    2012-06-18
    게시글
    블로그 글
    Downloads
    Uploads

QEG 구매 / 주문

벌크 가격으로 구매시

Anyone who takes the QEG Manual and sits down at google will quickly learn that the specific parts are not the easiest to find and sometimes know just what is needed. Also the fact will quickly be learned that the parts are MUCH cheaper when purchased in bulk. As this is open source and interest is rapidly growing, there will be many people who will want to make one themselves or in their communities and this will be a quick lesson when first taking on the project.

Anyways, a lot of the work, myself and many others have undertaken in sourcing the parts is already done and conveniently put together in an excel sheet with links, costs, shipping info, etc. It is by far complete but is a great starting point especially to see some costs involved with the project. It can be found here and on the QEG Files Page. Anyone who updates with research and suppliers they have found, please, please email me a copy so I have an updated copy and can incorporate all that everyone finds to help us all out.

Bulk Purchasing Power

The beautiful thing about buying in bulk is the obvious savings. Here is an area a where some planning and working together can net a serious decrease in price of the individual parts. I will use an example of pricing for the QEG End Plates through EMCO Industrial Plastics, Inc. Each generator needs 2 end plates which are made of fiberglass reinforce epoxy laminate (G10/FR4). The cost for 2 from EMCO come in at $165.75/piece for a cost of $331.50 per QEG. If you purchase above 25 the cost drops to $106.75/piece for a cost of $213.50 per QEG which is reducing the cost of the QEG by over $100 overall! The price savings bottom out at 100+ pieces at $88.90/piece for a cost of $177.80 per QEG. Ultimately saving $153.70 PER QEG when the parts are purchased in bulk. Anyone interested in potentially purchasing these parts with me to get the savings, please email me.

One part that has been very difficult in sourcing is the film capacitors that are required. There have been a few sources that I found that have had some and then not.

http://www.alittlesenough.com/qeg-partssourcing/

글쓰기 권한

• 새 글 작성이 불가능함
  • 응답글 작성이 불가능함
  • 파일 첨부가 불가능함
  • 내 글 수정이 불가능함
  •