06/07/17 - Unknown physical interaction between angular momentum of a spinning gyroscope and Earth’s magnetic and electric fields.
All we need to perform this Nobel Prize winning experiment is a gyroscope with a vertical support, and a Faraday cage.
According to my hypothesis, there will be a measurable time difference between a freely spinning gyroscope inside, and outside the Faraday cage. A gyroscope freely spinning inside a Faraday cage will come to rest in less time than when spinning outside it.
The reason for this effect is that the gyroscope inside a Faraday cage will be spinning in the absence of Earth’s magnetic and electric fields.
The gyroscope spinning outside the cage in the presence of Earth’s magnetic and electric fields is subject to the influence of the Biefeld-Brown effect (a macro-scale instance of the Minkowski-Feigel effect) that causes the gyroscope to resist the attraction of Earth’s gravity, which happens to be none other than pure natural antigravity effect.
“ Scientific discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen, and thinking what nobody else has thought. Scientific discovery must be, by definition, at variance with existing knowledge. During my lifetime, I made two. Both were rejected offhand by the Popes of that field of science.” — Nobel Prize Laureate, 193706/07/17 - Beyond 2001 - How One Man Revolutionised the Laws of Physics
I received your email via Jerry Decker, whom I have corresponded with in the past. I was quite interested in the fact that there seems to be an element of belief in my work. I have to say that over the years my machines and laboratory test reports have been treated with contempt. I am 80 years old now but it is amazingly refreshing to find that there are others who at least consider the possibility of inertial drive as it tends to be called.
30 years ago in the University of Dundee where my device was being subjected to their form of analysis I decided to demonstrate the fact that I could control the centrifugal force generated on a rod of fixed length with an attached fixed mass at a fixed rotation speed. I demonstrated to a team of two or three engineering department members which was received without any form of reaction. None are so blind.
I knew I would have problems with my claims from that time onwards. I take it that you are aware that I built a device in Australia in the mid 1980s at the request of an Australian businessman. My device on test at the VIPAC laboratories in Port Melbourne proved without doubt that Inertial Thrust had been achieved in 20 successful runs out of 20.
Unfortunately the engineering team could not make the results comply with Newton so in their opinion it could not be developed. That lab report is available with photo of the device and US Patent application.
That all said, the device shown on YouTube works for a whole set of different reasons, and I have to say that none of them are obvious to the beholder.
I can easily explain Laithwaite’s large flywheel demonstration and that other antigravity flywheel demonstration. Not many people appear to have gone to the trouble of mechanically accelerating gyroscope, or more correctly flywheel systems, as the results are not quite as expected. I do not think Euler was aware of what goes on in such systems. - Best regards, Sandy Kidd
"What we have here is a potential space drive," Laithwaite said. "Properly developed, this would take you to the outer universe on a spoonful of uranium."

06/07/17 - Marsden Inertial Lift
Disturbing video from the inventor "Mike Marsden". The device called "Mac Quan 1" is able to come to weigh "negative". The implications of such a machine are very large. I have looked for more information about the inventor and his with without success. If someone has more information, it would be interesting to share it.
06/07/17 - Jump faster than you fall
This is my favorite real world test which I understand was carried out in a research lab in Japan.
Notice the most remarkable triple jump before it lands on top of the box. Using inertia as the phantom ground to push against.
It is the single best demonstration I've ever seen to illustrate the myth of Baron Munchhausen jerking himself and his horse out of quicksand. - JWD
Baron Munchausen - In one of the Baron's adventures, he rescues himself from a swamp, as a metaphor for belief in complete metaphysical free will; Nietzsche calls this belief an attempt "to pull oneself up into existence by the hair, out of the swamps of nothingness".[79]
When, at least in my opinion, it is a clear demonstration of how we can use inertia to overcome lessen weight and overcome gravity.
Another remarkable claim for a commericial size inertial drive powered airship was 02/28/14 - The American Gyro 'Gyradoscope' Inertial Flyer - The exact mechanism by which this effect is produced is somewhat obscure, but a model of the device already built has been bolted to the floor of a freight elevator, it is claimed, and succeeded in raising and lowering it with ease. In this test a 20-horsepower gasoline engine furnished power. Lifting force exerted by the gyradoscope is likened to that of a ball thrown on the end of a string. The weight of the ball at the moment it draws the string taut exerts a lifting effect on a pencil or other object to which the bottom of the string may be tied. In the gyradoscope the moving weights on the wheels are analogous to the thrown ball.06/07/17 - Ron Paul: Are We Fighting Terrorism, Or Creating It?
When we think about terrorism we most often think about the horrors of a Manchester-like attack, where a radicalized suicide bomber went into a concert hall and killed dozens of innocent civilians. It was an inexcusable act of savagery and it certainly did terrorize the population.
What is less considered are attacks that leave far more civilians dead, happen nearly daily instead of rarely, and produce a constant feeling of terror and dread. These are the civilians on the receiving end of US and allied bombs in places like Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Somalia, and elsewhere.
Last week alone, US and “coalition” attacks on Syria left more than 200 civilians dead and many hundreds more injured. In fact, even though US intervention in Syria was supposed to protect the population from government attacks, US-led air strikes have killed more civilians over the past month than air strikes of the Assad government. That is like a doctor killing his patient to save him. Do we really believe we are fighting terrorism by terrorizing innocent civilians overseas? How long until we accept that “collateral damage” is just another word for “murder”?06/07/17 - Intriguing oscillatory back-and-forth motion of a quantum particle
In the quantum world, however, our intuition for the motion of objects is strongly challenged and may sometimes even completely fail. What about imagining a marble falling through water oscillating up and down rather than just moving straight downwards? Sounds strange. Yet, that's what experimental physicist from Innsbruck in collaboration with theorists from Munich, Paris and Cambridge have discovered for a quantum particle.
At the heart of this surprising behavior is what physicists call 'quantum interference', the fact that quantum mechanics allows particles to behave like waves, which can add up or cancel each other.
Approaching absolute zero temperature - To observe the quantum particle oscillating back and forth the team had to cool a gas of Cesium atoms just above absolute zero temperature and to confine it to an arrangement of very thin tubes realized by high-power laser beams. By means of a special trick, the atoms were made to interact strongly with each other.
At such extreme conditions the atoms form a quantum fluid whose motion is restricted to the direction of the tubes. The physicists then accelerated an impurity atom, which is an atom in a different spin state, through the gas. As this quantum particle moved, it was observed to scatter off the gas particles and to reflect backwards. This led to an oscillatory motion, in contrast to what a marble would do when falling in water. The experiment demonstrates that Newton's laws cannot be used in the quantum realm.06/07/17 - Vigorous tiny vibrations help our universe swell
“Space-time is not as static as it appears, it’s constantly moving,” said Qingdi Wang, a PhD student at the University of British Columbia, Canada, who led a team looking into these tiny fluctuations. "This happens at very tiny scales, billions and billions times smaller even than an electron."
Physicists reckon the universe's expansion is caused by dark energy pushing matter away. Although we don't know exactly what dark energy is, there is one top candidate: it's called vacuum energy, and it's said to be constantly altered by the fluctuation of virtual particles popping in and out of existence. It is a background energy found throughout the universe, and it's linked to Heisenberg's uncertainty principle in quantum mechanics.
If you apply the theory of quantum mechanics to this vacuum energy concept, it ends up having more energy than the total energy of all the particles in our reality: this would cause the place to explode. Clearly, we're all still here, unfortunately, so boffins must be missing something. We're told Wang and co have calculated that vacuum energy can exist without blowing apart the universe, and have done so in a way that puts forward the idea that each point in space is yo-yoing between expansion and contraction, with a small net increase in the direction of expansion. Their work was published in Physical Review D on Friday.
William Unruh, co-author of their paper and a professor of physics and astronomy at the university, compared the effect to waves rippling through an ocean. The vacuum energy process is “similar to the waves we see on the ocean,” Unruh said. “They are not affected by the intense dance of the individual atoms that make up the water on which those waves ride.” The fluctuations happen at the Planck scale at 10-33 cm, so it's difficult to prove. But the researchers hope it may be tested indirectly in the future. Wang explained to The Reg on Monday night: “Accelerated expansion is already a well-known observation of the universe with tons of experimental results. Our theory successfully explained this phenomenon. We are going to generalize the theory to being able to explain the evolution of the universe in more details, predict some new patterns which might be observed in future in the cosmic microwave background radiation."
Nobel prize winning astrophysicists Saul Perlmutter, Brian Schmidt, and Adam Reiss, discovered that the universe was enlarging at an increasing rate in 1998. The trio found that the redshift for observed supernovae was larger than expected. It suggested the exploding stars were moving away at a faster pace than previously believed and that the universe’s expansion had to be accelerating. Now we're a little closer to understanding how and why06/07/17 - Czech 'GyroDrive' beats flying cars for hybrid licence

As global automakers compete to bring the first flying car to market, Czech pilot Pavel Brezina is trying a different tack: instead of creating a car that flies, he has made a "GyroDrive" -- a mini helicopter you can drive. The engineer and owner of Nirvana Systems, a company producing motors for small flying machines, insists his vehicle is the first in the world authorised to operate both on roads and in the air. "This is the only road certified flying vehicle I know about," Brezina told AFP in a hangar at the Prerov-Bochor airport in the eastern Czech Republic."Everyone is trying to make a high-speed car that can fly, but this is a different thing," said the tall, bespectacled 51-year-old, who has 30 years' experience as a pilot under his belt. His GyroDrive vehicle is based on a gyroplane -- a mini-helicopter -- that uses a copter-style rotor to move up and down, and an aeroplane-type "pusher propeller" to go forward.
Brezina's company buys gyroplane kits from a German firm, and then assembles and equips them with a system allowing the pilot-driver to switch between a petrol engine propelling the rotors and an electric engine that drives the wheels. The two-seat GyroDrive has a maximum driving speed of just 40 kph (25 mph) and can take its crew of two on short drives to a petrol station or a hotel. It needs less than 100 metres (110 yars) to take off and reaches a top speed of 180 kph in the air. Its flying range is 600 kilometres.
After landing, the pilot only has to fix the main rotor blades along the axis of the GyroDrive and pull out a built-in licence plate to transform it into a road vehicle. Prices start at 1.5 million koruna (57,000 euros, $63,500), but they can reach four million koruna, depending on specifications. While Brezina is already planning to take his wife -- also a pilot -- and two children to London aboard GyroDrives, inventors worldwide are frantically working on prototypes of cars that fly.
In neighbouring Slovakia, the AeroMobil company says it has received dozens of orders from customers for a flying car expected to hit the market in 2020. "We want to build a vehicle that will not only be able to fly and drive but also fulfil each technical and legal requirement," says AeroMobil CEO Juraj Vaculik, touting "a robust testing programme". He told AFP that AeroMobil initially plans to produce 500 units of its winged car, which uses a turbo propeller to get off the ground. The AeroMobil is expected to reach a top ground speed of 160 kph and up to 360 kph in the air, with a flying and driving range of some 700 kilometres. In mid-May, Japan's Toyota also unveiled plans to launch a three-wheel flying car dubbed SkyDrive using retractable wings and drone technology.06/07/17 - Islam taking over Europe
Commenter 1; "This is my opinion if you immigrate to any foreign country learn their culture and religion and assimilate to that country society ,if not don't come at all !!! That goes for all races and religions period!!!"
Commenter 2; "If the vile death cult of Islam is the future, then all of mankind's greatest achievements, innovations, inventions and in fact all progress was for nothing. A backward cult, with no inclination nor motivation to progress, but rather follow a way of life from 1400 years ago, and wait for death and a supposed afterlife. What a revolting insult to every human in history who has played his or her part, however small, in our progress as a species."
06/07/17 - US military sticks jump leads on human brains to teach them a lesson

The Targeted Neuroplasticity Training (TNT) program is focused on synaptic plasticity, the ability of the brain to build new neural pathways to absorb knowledge. By stimulating the nerves that connect neurons in the brain and spinal cord to organs, skin and muscles, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is hoping that the brain can be trained to learn new skills more quickly."The mechanisms underlying this enhancement are not well understood," said TNT program manager Dr Doug Weber on Thursday. "But we believe that neurostimulation boosts the release of neurotransmitters such as acetylcholine, norepinephrine and others that play a role in modulating cognitive processes related to learning."
To achieve this, DARPA is going to try both non-invasive electrical stimulation and implanted devices that use electrical stimulation of peripheral nerves through the skin, and then see which one works better. The goal is to develop a device that works on skin nerves to get the brain into overdrive.
The first stage is to map out the neural pathways in the brain used for specific tasks. An Arizona State University team will work with Air Force personnel to study how the brain reacts during reconnaissance, sharpshooting, and surveillance. Weber said that there was almost certainly no "silver bullet" to the issue, "but rather there are multiple processes involved. Thus, a primary goal of TNT is to tease apart the various mechanisms to understand the links between neurostimulation, neurotransmitter release, and resulting changes in plasticity."
Weber said that the research would be ethical and scientific. He noted that there are already so-called brain training devices on the market, but they are unproven. "You can go online right now and for $50 buy a device that claims to stimulate your brain to do all sorts of things," he said.06/07/17 - AMPware Crank Case. Worlds best power generating phone case
Up to 1 Amp of power anywhere you need it.
06/07/17 - App that lets you 'talk' to a loved one after they die
Oben can create 3D digital avatars using selfies and voice recordings. It currently takes eight hours but its designers are speeding up the process App being released later this year will allow you to create avatars using photos. And the software could one day reanimate dead celebrities for VR entertainment.
The app uses a single selfie and voice recordings to create realistic avatars of people that you can interact with in the virtual world. The software could also be used to allow parents to remotely read to their children via an avatar or reanimate dead celebrities for use in interactive virtual games.
The software uses machine learning to improve with use, so that it can more convincingly portray your personality. 'You can just take a quick selfie and a small sample of your voice and we combine it for you,' obEN CEO and co-founder Nikhil R. Jain told Pasedena Star News. 'It makes a very personalised avatar which is speaking in your voice and moving like you. 'Once we have your voiceprint we can actually create new content in your voice, which would be attached to your avatar. 'And it can be employed into different kinds of scenarios. So you could actually tell this avatar, "Read a book to put my kids to sleep".'
The California company, set up by Jain and Adam Zheng, is hoping to release an app later this year that will allow you to create your own avatar to share with friends and family. It could even allow for the creation of avatar performances by dead singers or even allow you to join in with them in virtual reality karaoke programmes.06/07/17 - 'reawakening the dead' in Latin America
A US firm called Bioquark plans to test stem cell theory on brain dead patients. The method, which hasn't been tested on animals, will be tested in Latin America. The team outlined a trial proposal last year to do in India, but were shut down.
Bioquark, a Philadelphia-based company, announced in late 2016 that they believe brain death is not 'irreversible'. And now, CEO Ira Pastor has revealed they will soon be testing an unprecedented stem cell method on patients in an unidentified country in Latin America, confirming the details in the next few months.
To be declared officially dead in the majority of countries, you have to experience complete and irreversible loss of brain function, or 'brain death'. According to Pastor, Bioquark has developed a series of injections that can reboot the brain - and they plan to try it out on humans this year. They have no plans to test on animals first.
Specifically, they planned to break it down into three stages. First, they would harvest stem cells from the patient's own blood, and inject this back into their body. Next, the patient would receive a dose of peptides injected into their spinal cord. Finally, they would undergo a 15-day course of nerve stimulation involving lasers and median nerve stimulation to try and bring about the reversal of brain death, whilst monitoring the patients using MRI scans.
The idea of consent in this context is complicated, since the patients are all technically dead. However, the definition of death is also more blurry than it once was.06/07/17 - RF pulses from dust collisions could be killing satellites
If a dust particle is travelling fast enough – say, between five and ten kilometres per second – it produces a shock wave that expands into the surface of its target, and material gets vaporised and ionised. The plasma starts so dense it's almost a solid, and as it expands, ions and electrons spread at different speeds (the lighter electrons move away faster). The relative velocity of the different electrical charges is what causes the brief RF pulse.
Close, the senior author of paper titled "Particle-in-cell simulations of an RF emission mechanism associated with hypervelocity impact plasmas", in the journal Physics of Plasmas, has been working on the question since 2010, when she and some colleagues first hypothesised that at least some satellite failures are caused by hypervelocity collisions.
As Fletcher says in this American Institute of Physics release, more than half of satellite electrical failures remain unexplained, which is why researchers are keen to explain the RF pulses. There's still more work to be done, because the simulations produced higher frequencies than those boffins have to date observed.06/07/17 - Floating in microgravity gives bacteria permanent genetic boost
A major concern for long-duration space flight is how the microorganisms who hitch a ride with us will adapt to the loss of gravity. Astronauts’ immune systems change in space, potentially making them more susceptible to infection, so if these bacteria become more virulent or antibiotic-resistant, they could pose a risk.
To assess that risk, Madhan Tirumalai at the University of Houston in Texas and his colleagues placed E. coli in a rotating vessel designed to simulate microgravity. They kept them there for 1,000 bacterial generations, much longer than in previous studies.
After giving the cells time to adapt to microgravity, the researchers combined them with another strain of E. coli that hadn’t been subjected to microgravity and allowed them to grow together. The adapted cells grew about three times as many colonies as the others.
Even after the cells were taken out of microgravity for up to 30 generations before being combined with the control strain, they maintained 72 per cent of their adaptive advantage, pointing to permanent mutations in the genes rather than merely a temporary adjustment.06/07/17 - 'Our streets are made for people': San Francisco mulls ban on delivery robots
A hi-tech start-up aiming to bust congestion and reduce pollution with wheeled delivery robots is facing a backlash from the very city it is aiming to help. Order a delivery meal from a local restaurant in San Francisco’s Mission and Potrero Hills neighbourhoods using Yelp Eat24 and it might arrive at your door in a suitcase-sized wheeled robot. The tech company Marble’s bots use lidar, camera and ultrasonic sensors to avoid pedestrians and navigate pavements, delivering small packages and takeaway food within a mile or two, at walking pace.
But if one San Francisco official has his way, every pizza the Marble robot delivers could come with a $1,000 fine and a jail sentence for its human controllers. San Francisco supervisor Norman Yee recently proposed legislation that would prohibit autonomous delivery robots – which includes those with a remote human operator – on public streets in the city. He told technology news site Recode, “our streets and our sidewalks are made for people, not robots.” He also worries that many delivery jobs would disappear.
San Francisco police commander Robert O’Sullivan is in favour of the legislation, fearing the robots could harm children, the elderly, and those with limited mobility. “If hit by a car, they also have the potential of becoming a deadly projectile,” he told a local TV station.
Marble CEO Matt Delaney says these fears are unfounded. “We care that our robots are good citizens of the sidewalk,” he says. “We’ve taken a lot of care from the ground up to consider their need to sense and intuit how people are going to react.”
There is no doubt that a growing appetite for online shopping and food delivery is choking cities. In London, travel times are increasing by 12% a year, even as people get on their bikes in record numbers. Delivery vans are more than making up the difference, and now account for nearly a fifth of all traffic in the capital. Val Shawcross, London’s deputy mayor for transport, has even proposed banning the city’s workers from ordering goods direct to work. In the US, researchers at the Oak Ridge National Laboratory calculated that delays from double-parked delivery vans alone cost the country over $10bn a year. And although Amazon and Google have been working on delivery drones, concerns remain over their safety, range, and carrying capacity, as well as their sheer buzzing annoyance.06/07/17 - Big oil, small U.S. towns see new reward in old production technique

Amid the frenetic activity of American shale oilfields recovering from a two-year recession sit a handful of oil towns that seemed impervious as many producers went into bankruptcy and the economy around them sank. Occidental Petroleum Corp and a few other oil producers with wells near this town on New Mexico's border with Texas steadily pumped low-cost oil through the downturn, using a technique that has been heralded worldwide as a way to reduce carbon emissions and boost oil output. "When everyone else in the oil industry was going down, Oxy kept working," said Joshua Grassham, vice president of Lea County State Bank and a Hobbs Chamber of Commerce board member. The city of 35,000 rests on the Permian oilfield, the largest oilfield in the United States.This way of drilling brings with it a sweetener for the oil industry to keep crude flowing: a tax credit that helps insulate these wells in a downturn, and could triple in size if Congress approves a new measure this summer. Such a move could extend by decades the producing life of hundreds more wells, increasing oil supply which would be a drag on prices. To date, the technique has been employed only at conventional oilfields, rather than on shale deposits. Some firms are studying how to put the technique to work in shale drilling, too.
The drilling method harnesses the carbon dioxide produced during the extraction of oil or from power plants, and forces it back into the fields. That boosts the pressure underground and drives more oil to the surface. Their success could be replicated in oilfields across the United States if Congress approves the measure, which already enjoys broad bipartisan support. While the Trump administration has yet to say whether it supports the tax credit increase, the measure could also be a boon to the coal industry, which Trump wants to revitalize.
The technique, one of several so-called enhanced oil recovery (EOR) strategies used to prolong the productive lifespan of oilfields and increase output, underpins around five percent of U.S. oil output, or about 450,000 barrels per day, according to energy consultancy Advanced Resources International. EOR can help firms to produce between 30 percent and 60 percent of all the oil held in a reservoir. That's far more than the 10 percent usually recovered from initial traditional drilling, according to the Department of Energy.06/07/17 - Precious Plastic - The Story Behind
Commenter; "I think the biggest challenge is finding a way to repurpose plastic into something that people want. I mean, those lamp shades, garbage bins and picture frames are nice and all, but how many can you make before you don't need anymore? Also, a lot of the plastic I have tends to be clear, making for unintersting designs."
06/07/17 - U.S. Air Force confirms Boeing’s electromagnetic pulse weapon
Known as the “CHAMP,” or Counter-electronics High-powered Microwave Advanced Missile Project, the American military project is an attempt to develop a device with all the power of a nuclear weapon but without the death and destruction to people and infrastructure that such a weapon causes. Theoretically, the new missile system would pinpoint buildings and knock out their electrical grids, plunging the target into darkness and general disconnectedness.
The project has been in the works for a few years now, and has met with significant success in preliminary trials. In 2012, it was reported that a CHAMP mission in Utah managed to hit and subsequently disable seven separate targets in one mission, demonstrating its accuracy and precision. Indeed, it is this capacity to target individual buildings and not cities at large that makes the new weapon so effective, as it would allow military members to cut off electricity supplies to enemy parties while keeping civilians out of the melee.06/07/17 - Magnetic Crystals
How to measure coil wrapped crystal magnetic field strength with a 100 yr old galvanometer!! ABSOLUTE PROOF CRYSTALS WORK
05/25/17 - Health problems and Spurting Blood
I won't bore you with all the details but the other afternoon, my housekeeper just finished cleaning the place and I moved to a different chair. I felt something cool, looked down and a stream of arterial blood was pumping out. Wrapped it up and my housekeeper brought back the red cross. Wound up with stitches in hospital in Guadalajara to piece me togther, antibiotics for swollen legs, feeling old and depleted.
Would do much better in an american hospital but you use what you got and can afford. Thank god for mex friend Ricky helping me through all this. That in itself has its challenges as he wants to sell everything. $2000 spent that I don't have so far. I feel all swollen up and find it hard to eat and drink. Perhaps a sign......need to lose weight get something going for health or run through options of a shotgun or Nero departure. Far from that point but Kind of favor Nero and Seneca... - JWD
Updated 05/27/17 - Still doped up on the 25th when I wrote the original slash entry above. My helper Ricky and I got back to my house about 5PM on Thursday and found a broken glass of the backdoor and the door unlocked from inside. A floor fan sitting next to the door as if it was the next thing they were taking. Apparently, only 2 days gone and we surprised them. Two laptops and a nice digital camera gone. Still looking for what else might be gone. One of the laptops I used for my prototyping and testing of the lucid dream machine.
My bed and furniture was tossed around like they were looking for hidden money or something. Many boxes of papers and books on the back patio thrown around. Back gate, one of the two locks engaged, no way anyone could get anything onto my patio without going through the neighbors back door and he denies it all... They didn't touch two 27" flatscreens or the 32" smart flatscreen, or any peripheral which further adds to the idea we might have surprised them with an early return.
I want to thank the people who took it on themselves to send some bucks, especially James! And the many kind words of support from so many, some I've not heard from in years! Still sore and swollen and need to revamp Keelynet to make it simpler to produce but still provide searchable permalinks for future lookup. - Stay tuned and give me a few days... - Jerry @ Keelynet y mas (and more)
Keelynet News for all of May 2017
Keelynet News for all of April 2017
Keelynet News for all of March 2017
Keelynet News for all of February 2017
Keelynet News for all of January 2017
Keelynet News for all of December 2016
Keelynet News for all of November 2016
Keelynet News for all of October 2016
Keelynet News for all of September 2016
Keelynet News for all of August 2016
Keelynet News for all of July 2016
Keelynet News for all of June 2016
Keelynet News for all of May 2016
Keelynet News for all of April 2016
Keelynet News for all of March 2016
Keelynet News for all of February 2016
Keelynet News for all of January 2016
04/27/16 - The Mexistim Polarity Cycler
For over 12 years now, I have slept over a 3 X 4 foot wirescreen which is connected to my Mexistim on my nightstand. I leave it on all the time using the included AC/DC adapter. It uses very little electricity.
It helps me get a deep, healing sleep and I think of it as 'health maintenance' because of all the effects listed below which I have noticed from using this device.
There are now three Mexistim versions, the K.I.S.S. (green) model which is a direct clone of the machine used on over 10,000 people, the Basic I (red) model which uses 3vdc to the screen switching at about 15 minute cycles and the Universal II (blue) model which offers 8 options allowing you to choose between 3vdc or 4.5vdc, 3 or 15 minute switching times (approximate) and other settings so you can try what works best for you.
1) Restful, sound sleep
..2) Increased red cell count
...3) Elimination of seasonal allergies
....4) Increased overall energy
.....5) No headaches
......6) No stomach pains or aches
.......7) No muscle pains
........8) Weight loss
.........9) Increase urination
.........10) Lighter color, less smelly urine

Now with free shipping to USA and Canada!
I wouldn't endorse or sell it if it didn't work for me and others who have reported their experiences. You can read more about the Mexistim units and buy one if you'd like at the following link. Thank you very much for your purchase! - JWD - Mexistim Website
Three of my favorite magazines