중국팀

Chinese reactor
Chinese have built their reactor and its supporting system.

We have spoken to the chinese developer and he has given the Foundation the permission to release his video.

Please follow the link and use the cod to see the video.

We congratulate the chinese team for their marvelous work.

Here is the link to his video: http://www.56.com/u93/v_OTI5MzkzNDY.html

The access password is: 2013621

Video transcript to the video:

00:01 In the middle, there will be a small motor

00:18 These small holes are entry point for tubes and electrical wire. After assembly, the whole thing looks like this one.

00:20 The window at the top is the viewing window.

00:30 Next step, we open up all the valves.

00:56 This is helium.

01:00 This is a specially designed container for helium. This large cylinder is a liquid nitrogen container. I will put this special container inside this liquid nitrogen container.

01:10 This special container contains inside a radioactive element Americium-241.

01:27 Insert this container inside this liquid nitrogen container.

02:27 This is the central column power supply. Let’s connect it.

02:31 This is a fixed volume gas feeder.

02:40 Next we are going to wash the reactor with Argon.

03:08 I will fill the reactor with Argon to 2 atmosphere, then I will vacuum it out.

03:44 Wash twice.

04:00 Wash the reactor with Argon twice.

04:07 If I use diffusion pump or molecular pump, we can pump it directly to high vacuum. But this time we only use the normal air-con vacuum pump.

04:50 After vacuuming, we will put in Kr, Ar, Ne, He gases in sequential order, in the following ratio:

(He, Ne, Ar, Kr, Xe)
(氦,氖,氩,氪,氙)

Kr: 20%
Ar: 46%
Ne: 16%
He: 4%
H: 13.4%

05:29 Now we start with Kr.

06:03 We follow the ordering sequence to fill the gases.

06:10 Lastly, we will reach 1 atmosphere after filling the gases.

06:28 The last gas to be filled is He, which is being cooled by liquid nitrogen to -196 degree C.
Helium is filled with a special copper tube into the reactor. The exit hole for the He gas is very small, producing a fog inside the reactor chamber.

07:14 Inside our reactor’s central column, there is a small motor with magnets that will rotate. During the gas filling process, the speed of the motor inside is 500 to 1000 rpm.

07:40 After all the gases are filled inside, the pressure inside will be 1 atmosphere. (= 0.1 MPa)

08:15 Next we prepare all the different meters: magnetic field detector, electric field detector, radiation detector, temperature detector.

09:18 Next we put on our protective clothing. This wire goes to the central column motor. The speed is now 3000 to 4000 rpm.

09:40 Next we input the cold He (-196 degree), through this valve.

10:00 Now helium is already inside.

10:28 Nothing happening again this time.

**** End of tape ***

Note:

This is a work in progress. So far, because the experiment was not done correctly, there is no activation yet. However, after Mr. Keshe pointed out the problem areas, changes will be made to the design and try again. Stay tuned.

James

p.s. I am not the experimenter.